Translate

Sunday 28 October 2018

1.9 By The Light Of the Silvery Moon.


Marcus took Casey by the hand and led her away from the staring eyes. "Yes!", Casey whispered, as they entered the main foyer. They stepped outside and into the aggressively building wind, stopping at the top of the large stone stairs, in the shadows of a large support column . Marcus placed his hands around her shoulders, she placed hers around the small of his back. The strong wind caught Casey's dark red hair, and flipped it around her shoulders, her fringe, normally kept tidily tucked behind her ears, danced teasingly across her face. 

Casey stuck out her bottom lip, but no amount of huffing and puffing would stop her hair from covering her face. Marcus finally removed his hands from around her shoulders, and guided her wayward fringe gently into place behind her slightly pointed ears, which he had honestly never noticed before.

He placed his hands behind her shoulders again, very slowly closing the distance between their bodies, sensing the precious moment about to be, she tilted her head down, and close her eyes. He stretched his head back, so that their lips might meet, instead of her mouth to the bridge of his nose, as she was quite a few inches above standard teen sim height.
The sound of the roaring wind faded, the silence only interrupted by the loud beating of their hearts, as both Marcus and Casey leaned into the romantic kiss, that would be the first for both of them.

“Since the invention of the kiss, there have only been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind.” Thought Marcus, another quote from his favorite movie, and this was pretty much what he was expecting from his first romantic kiss with Casey. What he wasn't expecting was Bernie and Alycia to crash into them, before their lips had even touched, nearly knocking him down the stairs. Only two handfuls of handrail stopped him from falling.

"We wondered you went to!", giggled Alycia. "Apparently somebody misplaced some stink bombs behind some of the stinkier artworks, darlings!", announced Bernadette in a pseudo posh voice.

Selena and Samuel appeared in the doorway moments later, Selena's eyes flashing with suspicion that one or more of her daughters had caused the exodus that was now happening at the museum. "Good night Marcus. Ladies, bid Marcus farewell for the evening, it is time for the three of you to go home and reflect on tonight's entertainment.", Selene announced clearly. Clearly indicating that one or more of said ladies was in for a tongue lashing.

Knowing it achieved nothing to argue with the executioner, "Good night Marcus.", The sisters mumbled in unison, one of the sisters blushed as she said it, the other two were too busy looking at their feet to notice.   

 
  


The next day Marcus saw Alycia at the Radio Station, she had a mad black shiner. "That's not about the stink bombs I hope?", Marcus asked. "No", Alycia replied, sounding much more subdued than usual.
"Its about Burn and I teasing Case about never ever being kissed, I pushed and pushed her for a reaction until I got one." 

Marcus was waiting here with Dozy and Bull. Venice had a short radio interview about her upcoming 'Whirlwind' World Tour, and then they were going to walk the dogs home. He could hear parts of the interview on the stations internal speakers. '14 gigs, 14 countries, 14 days, Venice Jettstar and 'Simphony of Destruction' enthused the DJ. '15 gigs' announced Venice, 'The day we get back we will throw another concert at Elba Stadium, a free gig for Elba residence only'.

'You heard it here folks exclusively on E.L.B.A. Radio, live from the elbow room, directly from the International Rock Goddess herself, Venice Jettstar, a free gig for Elba residence only! I'm your host, Mike Graffin!'

'Lets get these dogs home, I'd kill for a coffee' said Venice after leaving the station. "Coming over Alycia?". "No thanks Venice, Berny is on her way over there at the moment, and we are not talking at the present."

As they rounded the fishing pond in the lot opposite the house, Marcus noticed Bob had been round and extended the garage, a bigger garage could really only mean one thing...





"Seriously! Where did you dig up a 69 Dodge Charger in mint condition?" Marcus gasped, You're awesome!. Venice interrupted Marcus gushing for a moment, "You need to thank Lilli as well, Mummy's rock stardom, paid the bill, but Mumtoo's elbow grease did all the tracking through her collector and junkyard connections!"

"And now for the rules." Venice warned. "I will pay for the insurance, and the regular maintenance, you pay for the repairs and the traffic infringements out of your pocket money!"
"Mum, I don't get regular pocket money though!", Marcus stated. Venice smiled, "Yes, exactly my point!"

"I know you aced your advanced driving test, in a Yomoshoto Evasion, but the last rule is you take me out for a couple of hours driving, so that I know this girl won't be too much to handle. Agreed?" Venice stated. 

"I can't agree to the last rule mum, I promised Casey that she would be first passenger when I got my car." Marcus countered. "Why would you do that?" inquired Venice. "Because I was trying to ask her out on date, and I promised her that the first passenger in my car, would be my first date! I promised!"

"Okay," compromised Venice, "you take the car out tomorrow, no passengers, I will follow you in my car for four hours of driving, but no night drives or wet weather in the first month."

"Deal!", Marcus enthused as Venice threw him the keys.






"Seriously Bernie, you gotta go wolfstylin' to do homework? I know Alyce does it to get people to react, but why you?" Marcus asked as Bernadette wolf faced for the third time in ten minutes. "I cant help it!", she wailed, "I'm super sensitive to the full moon". Marcus looked out of the large panel windows, it wasn't even fully dark yet.






Later that night, Marcus took the scooter out of the garage, patting his car and telling it, "it's you're turn tomorrow!" He rode over to the Errant-Jonas household to see Casey. He dropped his jacket over the tank, and hung the helmet over the mirror before bounding up the stairs two at a time like a jackrabbit.

Serena opened the door and welcomed him, "Aly and Bern are out hunting, but Case is still home."
"Muuum!", Casey howled, "Don't let him in, I'm hideous!". "Nonsense! both of your faces are beautiful!" Serena growled.

"Really? You are hideous?" Marcus asked playfully. "Like, more hideous than the time you shared most of your ice cream with gypsy, but kept the last bit for yourself?" No reply. Marcus tried again, "Like more hideous, than the first sleepover at my house were you kept dipping your toothbrush in the toilet to brush your teeth, because you couldn't reach the sink?" Again, silence.

"Casey, are you more hideous than the time you thought your mother had forgotten your birthday and you tried to make a birthday cake from boogers?", Serena shrugged her shoulders, but Marcus had one more.

"Casey, are you more hideous than the time you told me you could eat way more slugs than me, and I ate six before I realized you were faking eating them?", Marcus pleaded.

"Yes! No! I don't know!", Casey yowled.

Marcus moved closer to the archway that separated the combined girls bedroom/ lounge room from the kitchen, he could see her eyes shining in the inky darkness where she was sitting in the back corner. "You can't possibly more hideous than the taste of six of Lilli's snail eating garden slugs." Marcus cajoled.

"Im not so sure!" Casey said a little less sulkily, "Ill go home and ask Lilli for some for you to try if you like!"

"Look Case, my car has finally been delivered, and Ive come to ask you out on our first date, for tomorrow, during the day." said Marcus, which received a nod of approval from Serena. "And I, wait you never told me you grew such a big pair of horns, they ARE hideous, Oh never mind, I think that is the coat rack!"

"Look Casey, I'm not going to ask a pitch black room to go on a date with me, for my first ever real date, what if Crazy Ivan is in there, napping on the couch.", Marcus continued.  I'd be traumatized for life if I had to tell my grandchildren, that on my first date, I had to hold hands with a mad homeless guy who offers people rat burgers for pocket change!", he improvised. Marcus was sure he heard a quiet giggle.

"I'm going to go outside where its normal dark, not inky dark, and if you want to go on a date with me, as much as I want to with you, you come tell me.", and he walked outside and sat on the steps in the dark

Serena was starting to lose patience, "Look Casey, if you are going to make him sit outside in the cold for an hour or two, let me know, bugs are coming through the open door, and are swimming in my dinner!", she tried to keep her voice level and not growl. Casey got up and went to the front door, and slunk out into the shadows.






Her hair was all pulled up on top of her head, he didn't particularly like the style, but he didn't mention it., In the low light, he could see her nose was all swollen and reshaped, her lower jaw jutted forward and her ears had stretched to longer points. He thought her human face was much prettier than her wolf face, but it was hardly hideous.

"You know Case, I think your wolf face, is much prettier than either of your sisters, and while your mum has really, really nice fur, I think your wolf face is nicer than hers too." Marcus complimented.

"I was really worried you might runaway screaming.", Casey said. "C'mon Case, you know my athletic skill, maybe I could walk away fast screaming?", Marcus suggested. Casey took his hand and led Marcus back inside. Marcus requested the pleasure of her company to attend a function at the Jettstar backyard and swimming pool facility, as his mother had him on driving limitations because she was worried that her son might drive himself off a cliff at high speed.

Casey graciously accepted the offer to attend such a grand gala, that offered favored swing sets, and the possibility of a dip. A hand shake of agreement to have her collected at ten AM sharp, as the first passenger in the newly acquired chariot, turned into a hug, with some cheek rubbing, was shaping up to be their first kiss.

Marcus would much rather kiss her human face, but knew if she tried to kiss him tonight, he couldn't back out, her fragile self esteem wouldn't be able to deal with it. She was hesitant because of her lower fangs, but Marcus considered  if he puckered up real tight, he could get his lips to hers between the fangs, he pressed gently against her back, and leaned forward for their second attempt at their first kiss, when Alycia and Bernadette come bouncing into the house.  






The next morning Marcus set off to collect his date in his pride and joy, while Venice followed in her Chev. Marcus drove sedately and sensibly, knowing full well how much muscle this car had if he asked it.





The date started of well, a light salad lunch, although without spaghetti, a shirt burst on the swings, followed by a ride on the old spring unicorn and jet cycle, this was as much fun as ever, but much harder to do with your knees up under your chin. The event was then moved to the spa, with the electronic orchestra romantically plating a combination of Custom and Darkwave.





 
Casey was even smiling occasionally, and then Marcus said "If we could stay in here all day and not have to get out, I think we'd be happy puppies."







"Seriously? Happy PUPPY?", she growled. Casey used both hands to shove a wall of water in Marcus face, and climbed out.





"Casey! C'mon, you know I wasn't being mean to you, It's just a dumb phrase Law and I use!"
"Case, have I ever said a mean word to you? Even after I ate a slug salad, Please Casey!"





"I'm so sorry Marcus.", Casey sulked, "Animal names just trigger me. I never wanted to be a werewolf, I just wanted to be normal. You were about the only kid that didn't taunt me with them, even my sisters did, just to upset me."

Casey knew in her heart that Marcus would never do anything intentionally to hurt or upset her, but her head often got in the way. Casey bent forward to kiss Marcus as a token of appreciation for his constant kindness. Whats the phrase? Third times a charm!





A small black shadow deer bounced across the lot, bumping into the couple, thus foiling a third attempt at creating one of the top 5 most pure, most passionate kisses in history.
Casey growled something that would definitely obliterate my attempts to keep this a 98% or greater PG13 or similar rating, morphed into wolf form, and chased the deer halfway across Elba before giving up.








Lilli came to bed at the end of the day, to find Venice sitting up in bed semi catatonic, "You Okay V?", Lil asked worried.
Venice thought about it for a moment, before formulating an answer. "Since I started on this path, I've never had to spend more than 48 hours away from you and Marcus, this tour is two weeks, and I am really going to miss you."

"Is that all?", asked Lil, "You see, I was worried that after two weeks of playing the best music, in the greatest venues, in the most exotic places in the world you might not want to come back, so I've prepared something special for you, to remind you what's waiting for you when you return.     


Lilliana slipped her clothes off, and let them fall slowly to the floor. She stood at the foot of the bed completely naked, slipped two ice cubes into her mouth, put the glass on the side bench, lifted the covers at the foot of the bed and ever, ever, so slowly worked her way up her lovers body, by the time Lilli's head appeared on the pillow next to Venice, the ice cubes had well and truly vanished.









Venice Jettstar and the Simphony of Destruction









GLOBAL PHENOMENON!







Chapter Notes:

Chapter 1.8, has become chapter 1.8, 1.9. 1.10, and possibly 1.11 ....
 There have been a few 'Events' happen that I consider important to the founding generation story, that Ive left out for the moment, especially in 1.5
I've been looking for the right time to insert them somewhere, but each chapter feels like its full, and there's no neat space to slide in old news, and make it feel current, with out distracting from the current chapters as they are being written.


Also I get to the point in a chapter where I feel I've said too much, I could write pages ten times the length, but I have all day and night to write, and I expect readers have to snatch moments of spare time to read my rambles.

Readers, please feel free to add in comments that you prefer more or less words, longer or shorter chapters, or that you like it as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment