Translate

Tuesday 20 November 2018

2.06 Visionary


Dylan and Dominic race for the bus, to good seats, and to make sure the driver doesn't leave without their sister who takes ten times as long as them in the bathroom, because you know, hair and makeup and stuff.

Dominic and Dylan get detentions on their first day for breaking another students nose. "Seriously Mum, this senior kid comes up to me and tells me how hot the hot red head chick is, and how he is going to shag some fresh meat into next week, so I snapped!" Dylan states. "Yeah, nobody disrespects our sister!", adds Dominic. Marcus talks Casey out of grounding the boys until they age up fairly easily. The triplets quickly work their way up to A's, and with their new found reputation as kids not to mess with, they don't have any other student related problems.





Now that the triplets are teens, Marcus and Casey find they have much more time to themselves, and go on regular outings. One of these outings is to the renaissance fair.


"Don't be too discouraged if you can't hit the target, I did archery on a school camp, and it's not easy.", Marcus tells Casey, as she attempts to nock the arrow properly.


"Oh, it's on!", retorts Casey, "Loser gives the winner breakfast in bed, and a massage every day for a week!"

"Sounds like a win-win to me!", chuckles Marcus.

"I'm going to win because I have pointy ears like an elf!", laughs Casey. "That means you are going to be my slave! For a whole week!"


"Still sounds like a win-win to me!", chuckles Marcus again, impressed that Casey actually made a joke about her pointed ears. It was very rare for Casey to say anything positive about any of her werewolf derived features or abilities.

Marcus recites Casey's favorite poem, this earns him an amorous hug, and several kisses, they only stop when a family with young children arrive at the park, and they take this as a sign that it is time to leave.

"Grilled Salmon for breakfast, all week!" Casey giggles as they exit the fair.
"Don't forget you also won daily massages!", reminds Marcus.
"Not likely!", enthuses Casey, who can't wait.






Marcus has a late night spaghetti dinner, he is halfway through, 'SkittyKitty And The Tricksy Pony', and he can't think of an ending. He has written over fifty books, and this is the first time he has had writers block. Marcus reads the days paper to find his best friend Lawrence has past away. Other than the outing with his wife, the rest of the day has been a disappointment.






Lilli gets a letter delivered by a familiar black winged fairy, who assures Lilli that their secret is safe, and that while King Jasper can not reinstate his disowned siblings as royalty, it is within the law to lift exile, and that he looks forward to Lil visiting him at the palace at her convenience.

The Valkyrie points out to Lil, that even though all of her other siblings received letters to notify the lifting of exile, only Lil was invited to the palace.

The recent changes give Lil pause, and Lilli decided to auction off Venice electric guitar collection, and donate the money to charities. Natalie, who sometimes visits the Op-Shop with Lil, helps pack away the guitars. "Not the acoustic!", says Lil, "That stays in the family."



"I'll put it in my room for now then", Natalie decides.


Later, when Natalie tries to play the 'Pink Cheetah', she gets a vision. It is her, only a few years older.



The next day, Natalie meets up with her Aunt Bernadette, who has some free concert tickets for Casey and Marcus. "Aunt Bernie, did anyone in your family, you know, ever see things?", Natalie asks.

"Well, I'm a werewolf, so I see in the dark, and I'm in show biz, so I see a lot of things people don't want me to see.. sometimes I see monsters under my bed!", Bernie replied. "But if you are looking for advice, you see best with your eyes open!", Bernadette finished vaguely.

Natalie wished she had asked Aunt Alycia or Bernadette's mother Serena instead.







Marcus and Casey enjoyed school time on a more regular basis, they climbed into the spa and reminisced about the early days of their romance.

"Do you remember..", asked Marcus.



"How it had started with a cuddle?"



"And a kiss."

"Damn I hate that green light, it makes me think of aliens!", Casey interrupted.



"My favorite thing about aliens is the probing!", Casey whispers with a wink, leading her husband upstairs to the bedroom.





Dominic works out in his new favorite shirt!!!






Marcus gets a phone call saying that he has been given a special writers award, and decided because it is such a nice day, that he would take the chopper.


He expected an A4 sized framed award, this was a lot bigger and heavier. The award got sent home by taxi. He wasn't exactly sure where to display it, so he put it the main room, near the back door.






Later that night, Natalie had a dream, or possibly another vision, showing both of her brothers at a fire station. She didn't know what to make of it.








Marcus and Casey use the tickets to go see 'The Boiling Emus', a 'Flaming Turkeys' tribute band. The couple thought the band were fantastic, the lead singer sounded a lot like Venice, which made Marcus melancholy.





Each morning for the last week, Marcus had made breakfast, climbed back into bed and fed it to Casey, who grinned the entire time. As Casey had won their challenge, she planned the
weeks events, and after breakfast, that included jogging.


And night fishing.



And 'Skate Or Die 5'

 
And, er, dancing!








Chapter Notes:

I have discovered that my town has only 3 female teens, Dominic is related to one, going out with one, and the other has a boyfriend. I am creating a group of  1 YA, and 7 Teen Females to balance the town out a little. You will meet them in the next two chapters.



** FIREFLY SHIRT! **

I have not been able to work with DDS files for many years, even when I had a custom built 3D modeling/ gaming rig. Under win 10, I tried Photoshop 7.0, which won't install, Photoshop Express, which is like Notepad compared to DaVinci, then Gimp, but the DDS plugin won't install, and then finally Paint.Net, which has DDS support built in.

I have a bad habit of installing all the Firefly/Serenity CC I can find (repeatedly), only to realize its for Sims 2, not Sims 3 :P

Now that I have worked out how to do simple stuff, like t-shirt logos, expect clothes uploads on  http://modthesims.info/ in the near future!

I have spent almost a week cleaning dodgy CC that I dumped into the new install on the new laptop, I still have way too much stuff, and some if it is still dodgy, I managed to create a new time anomaly, hopefully I can create a work around so as not to mess with the story flow.

As always, Comments welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment