Translate

Tuesday 4 December 2018

2.09 The Fun Zone

'Let me guess!, you all want to grow up to be famous musicians like Granma V?', Casey asked one morning when she discovered a room full of instruments. "D1 and D2 still want to be firemen.", confessed Natalie. "I bought these because I still don't know what I want to do when I finish school."





Natalie had a good strong voice for singing, and she enjoyed it, but the last time she had tried karaoke, she had had another vision. Although she had difficulties interpreting her gift most of the time, the meaning of this particular vision was clear.

 Natalie, a microphone, an empty room.







 Lilli had help plan and partially fund a new teen amusement area in Elba, as such the triplets got to check it out the day before opening.


"Slow down Dom, you are trying to go to fast, too soon!", Dylan advised.


"Nah, I got this Bro!", Dominic called back over his shoulder,
nearly going over the rail.


 "C'mon Nat, give it a go, it's easy as!". Natalie laughed "Is that why you
look like a bowl of jelly on a washing machine during spin cycle?"   


 Eventually the boys talk Natalie into trying on some hire skates.
Natalie picks it up much faster than the boys, and is lapping them in no time. 


 They try a few other things.


 Dylan and Dom are keen to try the snowboard ramp, but have no idea
how to turn the snow making machine on. There is a bubble machine,
they agree not to mention that part of the day to the parents.
Natalie finds it relaxing, the boys think its boring.
 

 Natalie tests her skills, although there is no prize winning today.


 The ever competitive boys try table tennis.


 Natalie fires up the karaoke machine, if she just sings for fun,
there are no visions. They only come if she thinks seriously about
being a singer for a living.


 So with no witnesses except her two brothers, and no distracting vision,
she belts out her favorite tune.


A light metal cover of 




Natalie has recurring visions of a gypsy caravan while she is not
entirely sceptical, she is aware that the world does contain
confidence tricksters and wants to avoid them.







Chapter Notes:

I had a bunch of  'EP converted to base game' stuff to clean out after installing all the EP's, I also managed to delete most of my CC archives in 'as downloaded' format :P
Ive juggled my mods, and fiddled my settings to get the game to run as best as possible with all the extra weight I've attached as CC, it still runs like a three legged dog in reverse.
I also fell victim to the free adult vacation of no return glitch, so I added a no free vacation mod :P

My Game is incredibly laggy, with massive load times, (eg 80 minutes to do a full wardrobe change),
I still have some buggy CC, (got rid of half of it before the new laptop, and managed to put it all back in) :o

 But...I'm still lovin it!



No comments:

Post a Comment