Translate

Tuesday 8 January 2019

2.15 Romantic Getaway


The Jettstar gang celebrated the completion of their first exams with an evening of fine dining at 'Simburger'. Everyone had passed with flying colors, even Maggie, who had been sure that she was failing all term.




Natalie put a small packet of photos on the table, "Mum and Dad decided to take a trip while we are at uni. Sort of a second honeymoon for them". "Here they are in a town called Simala in Italy."



"They went on a Nectary tour of the region, apparently Dad bought a few cases to bring home, this is the house they stayed in.", Natalie explained as she read the accompanying letter and passed around the photos.
 



"They had a three day stopover in Simapore, because werewolves aren't allowed to fly close to a full moon", Natalie read on.  







"The letter says Mum and Dad went to a lot of food courts, open-air multi vendor coffee,shops, cafes, restaurants and out door markets.", Natalie read.





"Although, I can only find these pictures marked Simapore. I thought there might be more city photos". Natalie commented. "I guarantee Mum has a whole box of photos that she didn't send", Dominic chimed in. "I'm sure we will see the rest after uni.", Dylan added.






Natalie handed out another small collection of photos to the group, "These ones where taken in a place called Simbabwe. They only stayed there a day, Mum says it was a lot hotter there than where they went next."






Natalie spread the remaining photos across the table for everyone to see. "And these last photos are where they are now, hiking and camping in the Similayas.", Natalie grinned.








Chapter Notes:

I'm distracted by several other games, and the waiting times doing anything sims related drives me crazy.
I had intended to release these a few 'uni days' at a time, but instead, they are between term 1 and term 2, because I really should move on to Natalie's generation (except Ive never played a fortune teller before..)

4 comments:

  1. Finally caught up! Casey is super cute (as are her sisters tbh), and I love the triplets. I'm curious about Natalie's powers, plus the mysterious alien (I'm a sucker for all things alien), and what will come of all that... and of course, I'm looking forward to the rest of their uni adventures!
    I thought the kids getting pictures of Casey and Marcus' trip was neat, and a clever storytelling device. All the place name puns in this chapter were hilarious, btw--they had me chuckling out loud.
    And ugh, I totally feel you with the loading times and game crashes. :P For my game, I've noticed it'll be generally well-behaved as long as I don't have any other applications (including web browsers or music) running on my computer while I'm playing, and as long as I never minimize it for any reason. Still, I save every sim-night, just to be safe. That way, if it does crash, at least all I have to do is relive one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest issue at the moment Waga, somewhere amongst the 6.32 GB of packages (or maybe downloads)I still have a few corrupt items that make CAS loading times horrendous. When the triplets last aged up, I watched four DVD movies on another device while fixing their wardrobes. I still have a few of Natalie's 'visions' to do before I can let her take over as heir and the house they stayed at uni was a nightmare for screencaps, so I've got to make changes there.

    *waves hand, jedi mind trick style* "You don't see any aliens here!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casey and Marcus are so photogenic! That one shot in the dark where Casey's eyes are glowing is especially gorgeous. I love playing with supernaturals, but I haven't brought any into my legacy because I don't want to have to deal with writing lore. Your supernatural plots are making me seriously reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying not to over complicate things for myself with SN lore, when I started the RLC I only had Pets and SN, I have memory recall issues due to an accident, so I have 5 or 6 notepads that I write random information on to try to keep things logical. (mind you, when I open blogger, I either ignore or lose track of half of what I've written)

    I've read other blogs that people have put huge amounts of effort into either SN lore, or 'how the sim world works', I am trying to adhere to the KISS theory so I don't trip over my own keyboard.

    This is the theory of my sim universe.
    Werewolves are not as accepted as the other species due to the fact that when they get brutal and messy, its in public. The other species known to be brutal and messy at times are Vampires, who have the self preservation instincts to stay hidden and not reveal their 'dark sides'. As such Vampires were accepted by the other peoples of Sim Nation before Werewolves. In my my world there are also two types of Merpeople, the 'vicious tribal territorial' type and the 'why can't we all be friends' type. (Although technically I haven't played with Merfolk yet!)

    ReplyDelete