Translate

Sunday 17 March 2019

3.15 Reunion

Spot missed his sisters and his parents who had vanished mysteriously, so he alternated between following their scent around the yard and investigating the new smells that flooded his nose.



He particularly liked this one.


Nathan, enjoying the extra senses that his wolf form supplied, detected the new pup in the back yard and decided to hunt across the road in Plumpuddle Park instead. Not that he was looking for meat, he was far more interested in bugs, and butterflies, and other things that people found collectible. 


Chris had managed to summon a fireball about the size of a cigarette lighter flame, which he was happy with, and his father had told Chris that he was proud of his achievement, but that he wasn't allowed to practice unsupervised. Eric had other things to attend to for the moment, so Chris went over his favorite chess moves while waiting for his lessons to resume.

Although Spot wasn't big enough yet to climb up and down the stairs, Spot had managed to find his way into one of the gravity tubes and get to the second floor, so he curled up at Chris's feet for a nap.


The next morning, Natalie marched her children to the bus stop to make sure nobody dodged school. She did several head counts.


"Where is Lilly-Rose?", Natalie called out. "She was here a minute ago!", called back John helpfully.


 "I am right here waiting for the bus Mother, were did you think I was?", yelled out Lilly-Rose, who had just just discovered a new trick. Lilly-Rose had stayed up late doing homework, and was wishing she was still in her nice comfortable bed, getting more rest, and then it happened. She brushed the excess soil off of her clothes, and contemplated the usefulness of her new found gift.


Natalie curled Spot up in her arms and walked inside, now that she was satisfied that all of her children had made it on to the bus.


A deer bounded across the road in front of the bus, the driver swerved to miss it.
It wasn't the bus that made the deer decide to avoid this place in the future, 
but the large collection of very unusual smells. Some of those scents
triggered a 'Danger' warning in the back of the deer's mind.  


Angel crept out of the back door while Natalie had been marching her kids out through the front. Angel had organized several clandestine meetings with this particular vampire over the years of her exile at Lil's house. Angel's plan was slowly coming to fruition and King Jasper's rules were not going to deny the ancient one her hearts desire. "Do I introduce myself as Asala?", asked the younger looking Vampire.


"You've been out. And brought home a guest" said Lil tersely. Lil and Angel had become best friends over the years of Angel's exile, and Lil chafed almost as much as Angel over Jasper strict terms of the exile, but rules were rules. While Angel's father's agents weren't actively looking for Angel, assuming she was dead, that didn't mean that someone might not recognize her.


"You shouldn't have brought her here, how do you know she isn't an agent of the Counts?", Lil asked, the worry in hear voice readily apparent. "Her name is Genevieve DeWinter, and it was her that first showed me an alternative to my fathers path", Angel explained. "My father sent me to Paris to kill one of his agents that had gone rogue two hundred years ago, and..", Angel hesitated for a moment, "And I fell in love instead", she finished.

"There are only two people in the world Lil, who I could thank for putting in the effort to help me clean the dark stains from my soul, and Genevieve is the other one.", explained Angel. "I have a letter I want you to send to your brother regarding my exile."

 

Angel had explained several times to Genevieve that Lil was her friend, not her jailer, but she couldn't help thinking her plan of disappearing to Paris was still the better option. Genevieve was glad Angel had given up her ties to her father, but had never been happy with the idea of exile. Eventually Lil and Angel finished their discussion, and the older Vampire returned to her side.






 'I did not see that coming!', thought Lil as she carried the letter.








Authors Note:
Angel met Asala Karim ( A University Life townie ) when she went to uni with Nat, Dom, Dyl, Maggie, Jazz and Eric. Despite the whirlwind romance, and the apparent eternal faithfulness, I couldn't seem to get them together. (Probably because my house is already overloaded.) Most of the time when Asala was invited to visit, I was unable to locate her in Elba, until I got a popup saying she was going home.

Eventually I cloned the original to my sim bin, and added her to the house as Genevieve, after changing all of her personality settings and adding a tattoo of significance. Just because you haven't heard anything about Genevieve so far, doesn't mean she hasn't always been there, I have always considered her Angel's secret soulmate.


Angel and Genevieve have had over a dozen undocumented discrete rendezvous since Natalie took over as Heir and are finally together as a couple, and are now finally a couple.  

3 comments:

  1. Angel and Genevieve/Asala are sweet together. I've also had many issues with trying to get UL townies to visit. The last time I tried to move one in, it completely killed my game and I had to return to an earlier save. Also, I know Angel isn't an official part of the household, but I couldn't help but think of the "singles cannot move in a partner until the youngest child is halfway through the teen stage" rule. Was that intentional?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The timing of the move has more to do with the fact that the next gen does not have '+help', as such, the number of days that Angel is in the 'controlled house' is coming to an end. I wanted to see her in a permanent relationship with her one and only true love, rather than at the mercy of SP :)

      Delete
    2. ... (and if I had to choose between Lil and Angel if I had rolled for help, it's Lil's house, plus she is founding generation, so I'd most likely choose Lil.)

      Delete